Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Locked Out :(

Options
  • 15-05-2008 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

For soem reason i have been locked out of mydit.ie and of my computer account. A message pops up to tell me this and to contact the admistrator. But gives no details of how to contact the admistrator. Any ideas? I am in bolton street if that helps.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

try support@dit.ie
    just tried mine there and its working fine (Bolton st too)

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Irishtrekkie

sending dirty emails to lecturers are we ?

hmm did you enter you password wrong a number of times, or just not use the account in a long time ? meh try support@dit.ie i think

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭JMB88

I'm having the same problem, probably something to do with the fact that it's the end of term.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

JMB88 wrote: »
    I'm having the same problem, probably something to do with the fact that it's the end of term.
    Its usually due to the fact the password is entered incorrectly 3 times...

nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Sir Molle

I got locked out of my email having entered the correct username and password no more than three times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Sir Molle wrote: »
    I got locked out of my email having entered the correct username and password no more than three times.

i was locked out this morning. emailed support and they fixed it for me. no idea what's going on as i believe it's happened to quite a few people

• Registered Users Posts: 17 fairypixiething

For soem reason i have been locked out of mydit.ie and of my computer account. A message pops up to tell me this and to contact the admistrator. But gives no details of how to contact the admistrator. Any ideas? I am in bolton street if that helps.

yea im having the problem with my e-mail account......anyone any word on what to do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Sir Molle

I'm back in to mine now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭strychnine

The my dit portal is on and off the past day or two, you can access your email at this:

http://imap.dit.ie/

Btw, the emails are sorted oldest first for some reason.

Advertisement