Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[Wanted] Summer Accommodation around Victoria Cross, Cork

• 15-05-2008 1:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭

I got a job for Cork CC at county hall for the summer , I was wondering with all the student accomodation around Victoria Cross which would be the best option? Any opinions on Victoria Mills , Victoria Lodge,The Village and the rest of em?
    I stayed in Victoria mills last Summer and it was pretty great.
    the only thing that bothered me was the internet had some crazy firewall thing that blocked my xbox and i couldnt play pc games online either, even myspace was blocked.

So can you play xboxlive/playstation 3 online in any of these places?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Niall0

Ive just noticed for vic mills theLetting Period - 16th June 2008 to 17th August 2008 which isnt great as id want more like 1st of june to 30th of August which kinda rules out vic mills.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement