Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who's going Dartin' ??

• 15-05-2008 1:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭

Thia may sound like an odd little thread, but how about we have something (much like this particular thread) to let people know where you might be going dartin' on any given night.

Alot of times it is hard for people to find a game on certian nights, and this could be a good way to get a few games in (especially when the dart seasons end).

So whaddaya think ??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

Just put an advert in the buy and sell "Have darts will travel".........:D

BTW anyone interested in organising the next Boards.ie Tourie......it'd be nice to have it in town or somewere different?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

The Lantern in Harrolds Cross could be an ideal location as it has been mentioned several times.

As for the thread, I think it would be cool if people were interested in going out and having a few game somewhere that they could post it in this thread and see what becomes of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 phil'ios

The Lantern in Harrolds Cross could be an ideal location as it has been mentioned several times.

As for the thread, I think it would be cool if people were interested in going out and having a few game somewhere that they could post it in this thread and see what becomes of it.

i'm goin there tonight there always a good few of the locals up there on the sunday nights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 phil'ios

MBC wrote: »
    Just put an advert in the buy and sell "Have darts will travel".........:D

BTW anyone interested in organising the next Boards.ie Tourie......it'd be nice to have it in town or somewere different?

Just talked to the lads in the lantern, so how about it, sat 31st may gonna see how many are up for it, the patriot team are playing there on tues great team, i'll ask them if there interested. if we get a nice crowd it'll be a great day.
    wat ye think :o

Advertisement