Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

psychology and sociology in ul

• 15-05-2008 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hi i've applied for the above course as a mature student this year.Hopefully i'll be called for an interview soon maybe june sometime and was hoping some people here could give me a few tips to help me along.I've done a tonne of research on it so far and really think that this is the course for me.I'm an electrician but hoping for a major career change

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 149 ✭✭santino

Hi.

I'm just back from the open night for maure students in UL. Really interested in doing this course as well.

If you wouldn't mind answering me, did you get into the course last year?
    And if so, how are you finding it?

I'm nearly finished my accountancy training but its not for me. I think this course would suit me down to the ground.

Thanks in advance

Advertisement