Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'Seen & photo'd in Dublin today' thread..

Options
  • 15-05-2008 1:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭

How about it then?..

A thread where we can post our best, funniest or nastiest photo's of things we've seen in Dublin..

Things could include nasty houses' (like the Finglas south house). Nasty people (addicts on the boardwalk for example), hot babes (its summer, they're everywhere!).

But lets make it fun, don't turn it into a photographic competition thread (the lads from the photographic forum would kick us to death) or lets avoid 'guess where this is' type of photo..

ie Keep the location clear, keep it humourous but we can change some names & locations to protect the innocence I guess - use your common sense!.

Is this a runner?.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

What Finglas South house?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Degsy wrote: »
    What Finglas South house?

Your gaff?....

attachment.php?attachmentid=55856&d=1210475802

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

Ewww.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Mairt don't pollute this thread so early on pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

lol, did he put a fresh paint job on it again or was that taken a while ago when he first done it.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Mairt wrote: »
    Your gaff?....

What an eyesore.There's another one further down that ALWAYS has people in pajamas standing in the garden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

you know, there was a photo posted here when the riots where happening in finglas and it looked suspiciously like it could have been taken from the top window of that house looking onto the tolka valley road.

Maybe a boardsie lives there :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

What an eyesore.There's another one further down that ALWAYS has people in pajamas standing in the garden.
    There's called garden gnomes, the ones in pajamas got too cool to wear the standard uniform.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,529 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

How about it then?..

A thread where we can post our best, funniest or nastiest photo's of things we've seen in Dublin..

Things could include nasty houses' (like the Finglas south house). Nasty people (addicts on the boardwalk for example), hot babes (its summer, they're everywhere!).

But lets make it fun, don't turn it into a photographic competition thread (the lads from the photographic forum would kick us to death) or lets avoid 'guess where this is' type of photo..

ie Keep the location clear, keep it humourous but we can change some names & locations to protect the innocence I guess - use your common sense!.

Is this a runner?.
    It's an inspired idea!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

what is it those columns that people like

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

I think they think it's 'classy'

Oh wait until you see the photo I have in mind, I just have to wait until I'm passing, hopefully tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Any policy on pyjama people???

tricky D wrote: »

Only that 'the more the merrier' :D

(more photos of them I mean, not more PJ's in public places)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Its a trend that started when Dallas was on the telly. Everyone aspiring to have their own Southfork.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Jay D wrote: »
    Mairt don't pollute this thread so early on pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease....

In fairness, I passed that house the other day and thought it looked fookin horrible. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

There is a small Council house over in Dundaniel Road with two ridiculous columns on it. I must get a pic the next time I'm passing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭DennisSabre

tricky D wrote: »

No, they're legitimate targets as well. Shoot away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭DennisSabre

Your gaff?....

The statues, the statues!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

I know that house!!!

The door's on the side, facing the road?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

Indeed taste is a highly subjective thing! At least the residents have some pride in their dwelling unlike some of the other residents around there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

There is a small Council house over in Dundaniel Road with two ridiculous columns on it. I must get a pic the next time I'm passing!

I know the exact one you mean. Those columns are the exact opposite of classy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

clown bag wrote: »
    you know, there was a photo posted here when the riots where happening in finglas and it looked suspiciously like it could have been taken from the top window of that house looking onto the tolka valley road.

Maybe a boardsie lives there :eek:
    na i dont live there ;) but close by hehe:D

Advertisement