Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post your bebo page here....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

Clare Bear wrote: »
    Kinda means up for whatever takes your fancy?

your reply to my going away party invitation is conspicuos by its absence clare for shame

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

PeakOutput wrote: »
    your reply to my going away party invitation is conspicuos by its absence clare for shame

What going away party? I didn't see no invitation biatch! :cool:

However I shall be in Gibneys tonight for the match if you're in there tonight?

Kinda means up for whatever takes your fancy?

Isnt that the definition of single? Down for Whatever is in some peoples minds the cool way of saying single. Me, I just say single!

Isnt that the definition of single? Down for Whatever is in some peoples minds the cool way of saying single. Me, I just say single!

Suppose so, more of an American saying really anyway isn't it. Feckin yanks making things all complicated.

Suppose so, more of an American saying really anyway isn't it. Feckin yanks making things all complicated.

Well bebo is run by Yanks...although its mainly Aussie/NZ Irish and Great Britain that use it....although I have checked the old views map before and seen people in Turkey, USA, Canada and parts of Asia having looked at my page. Im under no doubt it was friends who are travelling!!:pac::pac:

As long as they dont keep following facebook and adding app after app until u can no longer find your page amidst the chaos!

• Advertisement

Facebook pi.sses me off, can't stand it. Too much nonsense.

What going away party? I didn't see no invitation biatch! :cool:

check your mail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

I have "Down for Whatever" on mine. It means i'm.....pretty much down for whatever. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I have Down For Whatever too, but I thought it meant not particularly interested or uninterested in relationships? Just a kinda, "meh".

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

So basically down for whatever means I'm single but I'd rather not be;)

• Advertisement

Hmmm, I prefer singleness. Do you think it gives off that impression? =s

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Rozabeez wrote: »
    Hmmm, I prefer singleness. Do you think it gives off that impression? =s

Honestly that's just my impression of what people use down for whatever for.

However, seeing as I'm a new guy to Ireland I'm probably wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

mine is also 'down for whatever'
    doesn't really mean much apart from not being in a relationship. i think its for people who dont wanna explicitly say they are single haha

Dragan wrote: »
    I have "Down for Whatever" on mine. It means i'm.....pretty much down for whatever. :confused:

But you're single arent u?! So click the single option!!! Mines down as single although I used to change it randomly to engaged etc to extract the Michael so to speak!

Im not in a relationship, Im not seeing someone, I pretty much go out at the weekend and have fun and if I end up at play with a lady then so be it.

Thats single as far as Im concerned!

We're clearly desperate saddos, Wilburt :)

Shame on you Peakabout, shame...on...you!

I looked high and low....and he didn't even go to the pub in the end!

FAIL!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

relationship statuses hurt my brain, cos then there's the big "oooh my god you broke up and now the break up is official if you change your bebo" and whoever does it first is the bigger a*shole and so on and so forth blah blah blah....

stupid bebo politics!

apparently i've been a member since june 05. 3 yrs wasted...
    Shame on you Peakabout, shame...on...you!

I looked high and low....and he didn't even go to the pub in the end!

FAIL!

you should hunt him down and beat him now... follow him to the airport!

fonpokno wrote: »

*Legs it to the airport*

fonpokno wrote: »
    relationship statuses hurt my brain, cos then there's the big "oooh my god you broke up and now the break up is official if you change your bebo" and whoever does it first is the bigger a*shole and so on and so forth blah blah blah....

stupid bebo politics!

apparently i've been a member since june 05. 3 yrs wasted...

june 05? u got in early!! Im November 05 myself!! waste of time!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

My bebo is my second account.
    They deleted the first one because they said a few pictures were copyrighted and were not suitable for the website
    So my original join date would have been Feb 06

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭pinkmonkey

Where is my invite to the party???? Party Party Party Party :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Meh, mine is feylya.bebo.com and it's private :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

May as well throw it up, www.bebo.com/roisindeery.
    Tis on private, but feel free to send an add! :p

added you bronte

does anyone have face book? i jst opened a profile with them as everyone in america uses it but iv only 6 friends :(

i think the fact that i just added everyone on this thread shows i have waaaay too much spare time....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Lol! it'd be gas if knew any of yis! :p

it really would be! i love coming aross folk i know on the interweb. my other half on bebo is thusspakeblixa but i think he's the only other boardsie i know.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

added you bronte

does anyone have face book? i jst opened a profile with them as everyone in america uses it but iv only 6 friends :(
    I opened a Facebook account but don't use it at all...i think it's annoying! I'm more of a loser than you though, I have 5 facebook friends :D

www.bebo.com/phishfood = me

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

lezizi wrote: »
    Here's mine, add me if ye want

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MyProfile=Y

how come it just connects me to my own page?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

added you bronte

I think Facebook is growing a lot faster in Ireland than Bebo, most professionals seem to prefer Bebo, but like you've indicated there, it's all about where your friends are at - which dictates which Social Network you use.

That and most Facebook profiles are private mean that you probably do have to know the person to befriend them.

Here's my Facebook page...

Advertisement