Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coffee snacks?

• 15-05-2008 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend me something besides biscuits and chocolate to have with a cup of coffee? I like to have something to eat with a cup, but i wanna cut back on the aul sweeties

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Can't help - I'm addicted to cantucci with my coffees

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭LoanShark

How about a wee Jam Sandwich.. With the Crusts Off?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

I make healthy american style pancakes and stick them in the fridge. Come coffee time I heat them up and stick a bit of jam on them (search for pancakes in the nutrition and diet forum for the recipe). Good quality jam (50 or 60% fruit) is really lovely. Supervalu do a top notch own brand raspberry jam. "SuperValue Supreme" or something like that it's called.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭BlueMonke

Some crackers and cheese....or maybe the Tug biscuits an cheese...mmmm yummy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Cheeeeese you say. Cheese.

Interesting.

Wouldn't have put coffee with cheese now tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Me neither.

Any chocolate & hazelnut option generally works well. Personally I don't have a snack with my coffee, this means I never think of offering anyone else a biscuit with their coffee or tea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,459 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Brown Toast works well, with coffee.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Toffee Muffin

BOOM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Flapjacks. Nyom. But not very healthy :o

Advertisement