Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom 2247nwg router

Options
  • 15-05-2008 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

hi i have a problem with this router since i upgraded to 3mb package. since the upgrade everything is fine except the internet light just stays red. on the netopia page it says im disconnected. is this router only capable of 2mb or do i need to change some setting or reset? any help appricated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭briantwin

You'd be best off resetting the router. (Hold a pin in the back in the reset hole of the router for about 30 seconds till the power light flashes red) It'll revert back to factory default settings. If this doesn't get the light to go green , then there may be something else wrong. Then you'll have to contact Eircom technical support, good luck if thats the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭bonoman66

snortsider wrote: »
    hi i have a problem with this router since i upgraded to 3mb package. since the upgrade everything is fine except the internet light just stays red. on the netopia page it says im disconnected. is this router only capable of 2mb or do i need to change some setting or reset? any help appricated.

I just received one of these routers & I'm using it with an Eircom 10Mb business connection. I've no issues with its performance so you needn't worry, it should be definately able to handle your line speed etc..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 snortsider

tks resetting did the trick . all lights green :cool:

Advertisement