Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex And The City/Sligo Cancer Support Centre Night

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I'm with Basquille here. I'd rather light his balls on fire than watch this tripe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭elshambo

Xiney wrote: »
    I realise that I'm letting down the sisterhood and all that

but I'm with basquille. I'd rather light my tits on fire than watch that sh*te.

Whats wrong with you woman? its every woman's WSOH perfect comedy classic, its got shoes & er shoes, poor jokes telegraphed a mile off about shoes and auld burds with their bones sticking out all over the shop looking rough in dresses meant for girls young enough to be their grandchildren.
    Quality entertainment:D

Did i mention the shoes?

Id imagine this event was planned by a wimens, god help the husbands, cant say no, its for Charritty greatMate.

Some bloke on the committee should get a charity screening of Escape to Victory and drag the wifes along!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

56230.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭tulipandthistle

Xiney wrote: »
    I realise that I'm letting down the sisterhood and all that

but I'm with basquille. I'd rather light my tits on fire than watch that sh*te.

I've never been too impressed with Sex and the City either. I'm with you Xiney. Now, if it was Desperate Housewives.......

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tuppence

I've never been too impressed with Sex and the City either. I'm with you Xiney. Now, if it was Desperate Housewives.......
    I was more an Ally McBeal person really if I had to choose.
    But saying that it is the cause......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

I've recently got a hankering to watch some Xena.

Early seasons of course... but yeah. Glamazons kicking ass = my kinda thing

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

I mentioned this to my best mate and she's decided we'll go "because it's for the cancer support centre". So if you're going we might see you there Sue! :D

/hides

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 carebare

takola wrote: »
    I mentioned this to my best mate and she's decided we'll go "because it's for the cancer support centre". So if you're going we might see you there Sue! :D

/hides

Well I hope you've tickets got coz I went to get some on Fri and it's completely sold out :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

carebare wrote: »
    Well I hope you've tickets got coz I went to get some on Fri and it's completely sold out :eek:

Well someone likes it!

(I didn't get a ticket :()

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Wow really? Wouldn't have thought it was that popular!

Bah we'll just see it in the cinema so! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

magnumlady wrote: »
    If I had balls I'd be next in line after basquille.....oh and by the way basq can I take photos????:D
    The video is even better than the photos :D

Never thought he's do it ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I'd pay to watch people setting their balls / tits on fire. Even if it was for charity. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

Well it's as popular as ever. Tickets I believe are sold out.
    My wife is an avid fan and only saw this recently. Does anyone know where I could get tickets? Already Tried the menswear shop/hairdressers & the Cinema itself...long shot but you never know....

And No I won't be going....ever!!!

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Tickets on sale now!)

BronsonTB wrote: »
    Well it's as popular as ever. Tickets I believe are sold out.
    My wife is an avid fan and only saw this recently. Does anyone know where I could get tickets? Already Tried the menswear shop/hairdressers & the Cinema itself...long shot but you never know....

And No I won't be going....ever!!!

She has ya running round town for tickets though (sound of whips cracking!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

She has ya running round town for tickets though (sound of whips cracking!)

LOL...I was trying to have it as a surprise...Means I'd have the house & remote to myself for at least one night!!

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Tickets on sale now!)

BronsonTB wrote: »
    LOL...I was trying to have it as a surprise...Means I'd have the house & remote to myself for at least one night!!

My missus has been off on holidays all week. I'm amazed at the amount of good programs I've discovered on TV.. apparantley the TV schedule doesn't consist solely of soap operas and shows telling you how to make-over yourself / your house, whip your kids / pets into line and buy property at home / abroad. :p

She's back on Wednesday, so I told her to stay in Dublin that night to get over the jet lag (Champions League final on Wednesday).

Advertisement