Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iTrip for the iPhone

• 15-05-2008 3:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,402 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads,
    With this new round of clamping down on mobile use while driving I tinhk I should go away and get an itrip. One that will charge the phone also!
    Any advice?
    Thanks
    Gary

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

Griffin iTrip Auto is a good device. I guess it depends on what part of the country you're in, in Dublin there are lots more radio stations so it's more difficult to find a frequency where you can get a nice clear reception.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,402 ✭✭✭randombar

Ya forgot to mention that one! In Dublin so would need something to overpower those poxy pirate stations!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭chabsey

I got one on DealExtreme, cost 6 euros delivered and also has a charger. I use it for audiobooks and find it fine, also in Dublin. Occasionally the phone does the usual phone + car speakers noise and occasionally a radio station forces its way in but aside from that it's fine.

Check it out here, free delivery (slow, but gets there):

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11215

Advertisement