Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

name change

Options
  • 15-05-2008 4:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Can i have my name changed to FAL4L please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Heya, you have to become a subscriber. See my signature for more benefits of subscribing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 vedderwoman

Ruu wrote: »
    Heya, you have to become a subscriber. See my signature for more benefits of subscribing.

Hi Ruu, i can't see your signature???

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Go here!

ok thanks how do i go about unsubscribing?

If you have a Paypal account, go to here and select which subscription type you want. The switch from registered user to subscriber should be automatic.

• Advertisement

If you have a Paypal account, go to here and select which subscription type you want. The switch from registered user to subscriber should be automatic.

ok i'm feeling lost now :o, you say i am a subscriber and under my name it has i am a registered user, i don't pay any money. I just want to unsubscribe so i can rejoin with the user name i want, i hope this makes sense.

p.s thanks for your help so far

Sorry I misread the post. I think you mean that you want to close your account so you can start a new one with a new name?

Sorry I misread the post. I think you mean that you want to close your account so you can start a new one with a new name?

Hi Ruu, yes that is what i am looking to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

You dont need to close your account.

If you want to change your name and are not bothered or do not want to be associated with your old posts, just create your new account and stop using the old one.

If you want to keep your history and change the name on the account, you must be a subscriber.

Hope that helps.. :)

V.

Vexorg wrote: »
    You dont need to close your account.

If you want to change your name and are not bothered or do not want to be associated with your old posts, just create your new account and stop using the old one.

If you want to keep your history and change the name on the account, you must be a subscriber.

Hope that helps.. :)

V.

yeah that would be great only when i go to rejoin it won't let, it says that my email address is already in use

• Advertisement
Advertisement