Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IP Check

Options
  • 15-05-2008 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83,318 ✭✭✭✭

I really dunno if theres a place for this but

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055294424

My initial impression is as shown in the thread. Shortly after I suspect its a troll.

Anyway shortly enough your OP comes on saying ha thanks I enjoyed reading this so I reported that as a definite troll...

Then Karoma comes to lock it saying
    Karoma wrote:
    I made locked this thread. *giggle*

I was just wondering if someone could run an IP check. That thread stirred me up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You think it's a re-reg?

• Registered Users Posts: 83,318 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I dunno. Its just odd of Karoma to suggest with that quote, that he made the thread using an alt-name to troll. So i hope im missing something.

Not the first time Ive suspected a mod of doing it but its good to be paranoid sometimes ;)

Oh I see, you think it is actually Karoma?

Or.. wait.. I'm lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,318 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

well he said it himself.. that he "made" the thread.

Well.. the IPs don't match. I really doubt he would have registered that account last year just to make the taxi thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

As he said in his edit, it was a copy of a well-known production company's thing where at the end of the X-files, the production company's logo would come up with the voice of a small child saying, "I made this!".

That was the initial assumption I had made, and Karoma confirmed this.

Advertisement