Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beef Marinade Recipies

• 15-05-2008 6:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,440 ✭✭✭✭

I was just thinking today that while I've experimented with chicken marinades a bit, I haven't done beef.

Come to think of it, my most enjoyable meat marinades i've eaten at a restaurant or friends houses have been beef, so there must be some great ones out there.

I've 1kg of diced beef in the fridge and I've just decided I'm going to marinade it somehow!

If anyone has a nice marinade recipe they could share that would be brilliant :)

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

You could use your diced beef for beef and veggie kebabs?

I make up a marinade of olive oil, lemon juice, honey, grated ginger, garlic, and chopped chilli for mine. The longer you can leave the beef in the marinade the tastier it will be.

Good luck. :)

Advertisement