Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese Torture

Options
  • 15-05-2008 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,376 ✭✭✭

Late one night a hiker was travelling through a remote Chinese area in brutal weather conditions when he finally came across an Inn.
    He knocked on the door and eventually an old Chinaman answered.
    "Please can I stay the night, I can't stay out in this weather".
    "We're all booked out for the night" said the Chinaman.
    "Oh please I'll sleep anywhere, just let me stay the night"
    Feeling sorry for him the Chinaman lets him in.
    "I have only one bed available and it's in my daughter's room, but before I show you in you must promise me not to lay a finger on her or else you'll receive the the three worst Chinese tortures ever invented".
    At this stage the hiker would have done anything just to get in so he agreed readily.
    The Chinaman showed him to his room at the top of the building and left.

When inside the hiker was confronted with the most beautiful girl he had ever seen in his whole life and completely and utterly forgetting his agreement he went and shagged her stupid for the whole night long.

Next morning he awoke with no sign of the daughter and a very large rock left on his chest.
    There was a note on it saying 'First Chinese Torture - Large rock left on chest'.
    "Ha, he calls this a torture" he said as he lifted it up, struggled over to the window, dropped the rock and watched it fall.
    Just as he released the rock he noticed a second note 'Second Chinese Torture - Large rock tied to left testicle'.
    "Oh sh!t" and he jumped out the window to save his manhood.
    On the way down he noticed a third note 'Third Chinese Torture - right testicle tied to bed'.

Comments

Advertisement