Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100% : anyone get it? Help needed

• 15-05-2008 7:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭

Ok i have all the story missions, pidgeons, stunts, vigilante, mostwanted, friend ablilites, exotic exports, races, all i have left to do is 4 or 5 of the text message cars and meet the ramdom character Clarance (who i cant find)

Trouble is im only at 91.25% and i cant see thes remaining things giving me whats needed to add up to 100% so there must be something i have missed???:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭slinky2000

man you need to get out more!

Dude, go for a walk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Don't listen to them!

Are you sure you've done the Text message cars, Vigilante etc, on all the Islands?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Indeed don't listen to them.
    I'm assuming you have to guide or are using some form of guide online, but if you aint, GET THE GUIDE!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48 Klept0

Did you check on the internet in the game? There's this helpful website that shows on the map where the random characters show up. Also gives all pidgeon locations, cars, stunts etc. Pretty useful.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

I read somewhere that you have to have done every activity with every friend - I don't know if this is true though.

I can't think of anything else though off hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

steviec wrote: »
    I read somewhere that you have to have done every activity with every friend - I don't know if this is true though.

I can't think of anything else though off hand.

Looks like it is got it up to 96.25 by taking brucie bowling etc

cant think of what random charactors i missed from reading the guids i got all the ones that count :-(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

If you just did the essential missions what percentage would you come out with? I'm just curious how much the optional stuff accounts for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Single Malt

If you just did the essential missions what percentage would you come out with? I'm just curious how much the optional stuff accounts for.
    between 60-70%

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Have you dated all the girlfriends and unlocked they're rewards?!

• Advertisement

kmart6 wrote: »

They are not needed for 100% http://gta4.tv/100percent.php

im pulling my hair out atthis stage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Samsung

Type in www.whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com into the browser in the internet coffee shop for a map with every thing on it.

turns out id got the hi score on the arcade game on another save
    so when i did it again i got to 100% :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

Samsung wrote: »
    Type in www.whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com into the browser in the internet coffee shop for a map with every thing on it.

yeah - but what hacks me off about that site is that the maps aren't in great detail and i've certainly not figured out a way of memorising the locations. In other words, are you seriuosly expected to haev a pen and paper and write down those pigeon locations or something...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

calex71 wrote: »

Congratulations! Have you registered on the Rockstar Social Club for the 100% club?

calex71 wrote: »
    Well done man!

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭MREGAN

Screen shot? Now go back and kill the opposite people you did first time around and see the difference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 260 ✭✭rliston

how long does it take roughly- have about 5 or 6 mission left to do and 15 pigeons left to kill- 70% done

rliston wrote: »
    how long does it take roughly- have about 5 or 6 mission left to do and 15 pigeons left to kill- 70% done

Took me 64 hours - in hindsight i wish id used a map to get the pidgeons as i went along and not after id done the story would have saved a lot of time cops here the worst problem there
    stunt jumps took a bit of time too but the worst was the text message cars
    and the random people

@mika27 - i did regester on that site when the game came out but it shows that i have 79% there , i would have thought at went u get 100% it would let you in. unless they mean you need to get all the achievements which would make sense as i have 790/1000 in achievement points which is 79%

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

One achievement is to play a rockstar player. Wouldnt that be a fair bit of work to try and get done?
    :)

• Advertisement

i dont have that achievement myself and havent checked it but there was a similar one for tony hawks game andd all you had to do was beat someone that already had it , might be the same for this one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Yeah it is - a "viral" achievement. Also the social club site seems to be way behind actual progress. I finished the main story last week and am on about 78% completion. It says I haven't finished the story and am on 38%.

There is a news box in the top lefthand corner on the sodial club website explaining that its down to "unexpected" server load.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

It looks the social club is having a few problems alright but calex71 you should still be eligible. This is from the T&C's on the social club site:
    "WINNING ENTRANTS MUST (x) start and complete 100% of the Game during the contest period, (y) have access to the IV 100% CLUB data board on their personal gameplay statistics page by the end of the contest period; and (z) not use any external enhancement or cheating method, such as installing duplicate save games or using third-party software such as the AR MAX or Gameshark. Players may use any enhancement intended to be accessible within the Game, such as unlockable items or codes entered via the controller."

It doesn't say anything about getting the achievements

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

kmart6 wrote: »

one of the funniest post ive ever seen on boards!!:cool:

Lol,he knew what I was on about....you with your dirty mind!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Can you finish the story and still get 100% after the last mission?

kdjac

What do you mean,like kill all the pidgeons after you have the story complete?! Stuff like that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

yeah stopped playing the story last week just been killing pigeons and getting cars and doing the random dudes.

kdjac

• Advertisement

You can most definitely finish the story.

Advertisement