Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which celebrity

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Whoever started the douchebag trend :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭token56

Chris Crocker (Although he may not be exactly a celebrity)

Thats a dude?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

That chick from Hanson!! bitch never called me after! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭JackM_79

Gavin Lambe Murphy - with both barrells

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

Kerry Katona and Jade Goody. Utterly despicable, talentless and disgusting women. I have an unfathomable contempt for them. There have recently been advertisements on MTV for some sort of "At Home With Kerry" programme called Crazy in Love. The fact that this programme got commissioned makes me weep for humanity. Common loudmouth slappers who, were it not for an obscene slice of luck and a trash driven media culture, would be pushing a buggy round Asda wearing a pink velour tracksuit and swearing at their kids. Allowing these h00rs on TV gives the real life knackers/chavs some seal of respectability. They see it on TV and assume it must be ok. They should both be tied to a lamp post and beaten with a 7 iron.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭stevelknievel

Jigsaw wrote: »
    Common loudmouth slappers who, were it not for an obscene slice of luck and a trash driven media culture, would be pushing a buggy round Asda wearing a pink velour tracksuit and swearing at their kids. Allowing these h00rs on TV gives the real life knackers/chavs some seal of respectability. They see it on TV and assume it must be ok. They should both be tied to a lamp post and beaten with a 7 iron.

Jigsaw, I like your style. Personally I'd like to get that Barry Scott fu*&er form the Cillit Bang ads and leave him soaking for a month in bleach until his skin melted off. Michael Flatley deserves to get danced on as well for bringing such shame on to our nation.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭2-ShortDa5foot5

Too hard to pick one:

Derek Mooney
    Ryan Tubridy
    Jamie Oliver
    Nicolas Cage
    Paris Hilton
    Da Wayans brother from "My wife & kids" C*NT!
    Tommy Tiernan
    Tara Palmer Tomkinson
    Geri Halliwell
    Queen FATifah
    Da fella from Bachelors walk with the smartass voice who does all the radio ads
    Calum Best
    Fran Cosgrave

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I'd make Russel Brand stand in front of Christiano Ronaldo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

Kold wrote: »
    I'd make Russel Brand stand in front of Christiano Ronaldo.

I'm quite sure the problem is with me here but I have no idea what you mean! :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

rb_ie wrote: »
    Or maybe Usher purely for releasing the atrocity that is "In this club".

+1

Any of those Miley Cyris, Lindsy Lohan, Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie.

Edit: Danny Dyer just cos he's such a poser and talentless stain

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

i would batter ashley cole to death
    using a blunt knife covered in excrement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Pete Doherty:mad:

That little ****e has a face for crosshairs

I wish to god he died at child birth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I'm quite sure the problem is with me here but I have no idea what you mean! :confused:

Hopefully get the two with one bullet.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Any of those ex BB contestants, in particular, Aislyne Horgan Wallace... WFT has she even done since she left the house? At least some of them are trying to present, sing, act whatever.. She just turns up with f*ck all clothes on her at nightclubs and gets her face everywhere... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

xzanti wrote: »
    Any of those ex BB contestants, in particular, Aislyne Horgan Wallace... WFT has she even done since she left the house? At least some of them are trying to present, sing, act whatever.. She just turns up with f*ck all clothes on her at nightclubs and gets her face everywhere... :rolleyes:

I'm partial to a bit of female nudity myself, so I'd let her live ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

Kold wrote: »
    Hopefully get the two with one bullet.

Combo! me likey.

Not many celebs that annoy me, as most people who are in day to day trash media are only c&nts anyways.

I do believe though, that Britney Spears is being royally f*cked over by the press/media at the moment. And Amy winehouse. If either of them kill themselve, the people who hound them day in/day out should be held responsible.

Actually, to explore that point further, I can't stand anyone who preys on the misfortunes of others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭b_beep

:confused:
    how has this c*nt escaped mention?
    for shame

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭IronMan

Hector: To be shot with a sun dried pellet of his own shít.

Brendan O'Connor: To be choked to death with a copy of the Sunday Independent.

Pete Doherty: A new strain of AIDS, caught as a result of forced prison man love.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Hudson 4 ever

DanGerMus wrote: »
    Heather Mills i'd beat her to death with her wooden leg, while listening to some beatles records.
    Then i'd sell off her body parts on ebay and donate all the money to "charrity", pretencious bitch that she is. i'm sure she'd have wanted it that way.

Truely a great answer

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭2-ShortDa5foot5

b_beep wrote: »
    how has this c*nt escaped mention?
    for shame

Reminded me of anuther C*NT there with that comment....

NEIL DELAMARE! :mad: I'd make his death slow and painful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 356 ✭✭Sengoku79

Bono - for all his whingeing over help the poor, help the needy, help me, at the end of the day he is just another tax avoiding money grabbing b4st4rd.

How - Paper Cut him to death with his first full tax return after we put Cowen and the rest up against the wall and take Ireland back for the regular Irish instead of Bertie and his rich mates.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

...she's constantly on the front page of lots of the crappy magazines we buy..

Its people buying these magazines that gives these "celebrities" validation for their existence. Stop buying them!

For the record I'd have no problem in hearing of the violent and painful deaths of the following:

Kerry Katona
    Paris Hilton
    The Beckhams
    Coleen McLoughlan
    Heather Mills
    Howard from the Halifax ads
    Pat Kenny
    Gerry Ryan
    Jordan
    Peter Andre
    Jade Goody
    Amy Winehouse
    Tara Palmer Tompkinson
    Linda Whatsherface from You're a Star
    Twink

*watch this space for more additions as I'm getting angry just thinking about these twats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

Eh, Jamie Redknapp anyone? How has he not been mentioned yet? He spouts so much shíte its unreal. I'd probably kill him by hanging him by the balls from a goal post and stabbing him with a corner flag.

Probably not the most annoying, but other people have already stated their desire to kill most of my top choices anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

el_weirdo wrote: »
    Its people buying these magazines that gives these "celebrities" validation for their existence. Stop buying them!

For the record I'd have no problem in hearing of the violent and painful deaths of the following:

Kerry Katona
    Paris Hilton
    The Beckhams
    Coleen McLoughlan
    Heather Mills
    Howard from the Halifax ads
    Pat Kenny
    Gerry Ryan
    Jordan
    Peter Andre
    Jade Goody
    Amy Winehouse
    Tara Palmer Tompkinson
    Linda Whatsherface from You're a Star
    Twink

*watch this space for more additions as I'm getting angry just thinking about these twats.

While I agree with all of these (although Amy Winehouse does make good music) I'll add in a few you must have forgotten:
    Sharon Osborne, in fact the entire family.
    Lindsy Lohan
    Nicole Riche
    Jodie Marsh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

I would kill Russell Brand because I cannor stand that muppet. What do these women see in him? And his hair is an insult to people with really good backcombed mullets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭redcrew

gillian mckeith - wench!

method irrelevant! death a necessity!!

kizzyr wrote: »
    While I agree with all of these (although Amy Winehouse does make good music) I'll add in a few you must have forgotten:
    Sharon Osborne, in fact the entire family.
    Lindsy Lohan
    Nicole Riche
    Jodie Marsh

Aragh yes! Of course! That Marsh Cúnt! Should've been near the top of the list. Maybe its because I haven't seen much of her lately.

...really good backcombed mullets.

An oxymoron, shirley?:p

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Hornswoggle

I'd defo do away with Ryan Tubridy - i mean his head is frickin huge!

http://dynimg.rte.ie/0000b6310D2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭berliner

Kerry Katona and Jade Goody. Utterly despicable, talentless and disgusting women. I have an unfathomable contempt for them. There have recently been advertisements on MTV for some sort of "At Home With Kerry" programme called Crazy in Love. The fact that this programme got commissioned makes me weep for humanity. Common loudmouth slappers who, were it not for an obscene slice of luck and a trash driven media culture, would be pushing a buggy round Asda wearing a pink velour tracksuit and swearing at their kids. Allowing these h00rs on TV gives the real life knackers/chavs some seal of respectability. They see it on TV and assume it must be ok. They should both be tied to a lamp post and beaten with a 7 iron.
    Brilliant post!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

I would take great pleasure in destroying Bono's manhood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭allabouteve

I would take great pleasure in destroying Bono's manhood.

I think he did that himself with those platform shoes....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Doesnt a much for you if that, depite all you say about them, they ar considerably richer than you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

anthea turner, i would boil her slowly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭guinnessdrinker

Louis Walsh by locking him in a room and forcing him to actually listen to non-stop Westlife cd's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

berliner wrote: »
    I'm still hunting down Judge Reinhold with my luger pistol.I'll make him pay for those Beverly Hills cop movies.

If you touch a hair on Billy Rosewood's head you will regret it.

I'd like to kill the Pope. I don't have anything against him but i'd be ****ing famous.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Stekelly wrote: »
    Doesnt a much for you if that, depite all you say about them, they ar considerably richer than you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

The people who buy trash mags (heat,now etc) are responsible for the 'celebrity' status of Kerry Katona and her ilk. Though how in fcuk she got her own MTV show is beyond me. MTV were looking for a bit of cheap car-crash tv no doubt.

Does Linda Martin qualify as a celeb? If so, then I'd feed her to a pack of starving crocodiles. Maybe throw herself and Dana in together.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭ballybay_eh

redcrew wrote: »
    gillian mckeith - wench!

method irrelevant! death a necessity!!

Spot on! How do people like her get on television?

I was going to say Ian "I think I'm supposed to be comic relief but I'm not actually funny" Wright... but now I'm not so sure. I presume I'm only allowed to kill one.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

aidan24326 wrote: »
    The people who buy trash mags (heat,now etc) are responsible for the 'celebrity' status of Kerry Katona and her ilk. Though how in fcuk she got her own MTV show is beyond me. MTV were looking for a bit of cheap car-crash tv no doubt.

Does Linda Martin qualify as a celeb? If so, then I'd feed her to a pack of starving crocodiles. Maybe throw herself and Dana in together.
    I wont let you kill Linda she is way too hot ;)

Maybe all the upcoming famous for 5 mins Big Brother contests that are about to annoy me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

berliner wrote: »
    Brilliant post!

+1.

Didnt she say in that programme that its ok to take coke when pregnant as its easy to wean kids off it when they are born??:eek::eek:

Despicable agglommeration of fat and sheer stupidity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 stereo-mic

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    I don't know you and I already hate you.

I may be a little late with this reply...but with a mind-set like that it's a wonder you aren't rising higher up in the world than shooting down strangers on a website.

Also I'd like to add that I'm not completely agreeing with Seonad either but I am so indifferent to celebrities that I wouldn't waste my hatred.

Advertisement