Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darkwave style artist recommendation

Options
  • 15-05-2008 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭

Hello all

Looking for a recommendation for a killer black n gray / darkwave style artist in Dublin. I could go to my usual crew but want to check if there's any new talent out there that I'm unaware of. Thanks in advance.

D.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

How dark are we going here? Like the last-rites crew dark or just black and grey type stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

I'm not necessarily looking for a horror tattoo but a "dark" style for sure. The quality of the image should be of Paul Booths or Jason Butchers standard / style, I would basically like the images to be as photorealistic as possible. I'm leaning towards Marius in Snakebite as his portfolio is some of the best I've seen of recent times in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Are you strictly going for dublin tattooists?
    Some of JMD's work has shown up here in the "il show you mine, if you show me yours" thread and it's awesome stuff. Most recent is a large back piece of a sort of angel. Real dark, reminded me of booth's work around the eyes.
    *yoink*

angelblk.jpg

Advertisement