Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

licensing my iveco

• 15-05-2008 9:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hi all

Im the typical dumbass newguy lol anyway i just converted my iveco daily 3510 into a so called campervan i hope ....i donr the usual things like cooker beds and sinks the only thing i have left too do is get a few windows on the sides....whats the next step how do i get it registered as a camper ....its a high fibreglass roof and lwb...thanks a mil

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

A quick phonecall to your local VRO (vehicle registration office) should answer that question.

They should give an appointment for inspection and re-designation of the vehicle. All (all?) you should have to do is bring (quite) some money for the new VRT.

peasant wrote: »
    All (all?) you should have to do is bring (quite) some money for the new VRT.

Unless your van has unladen weight of 3 tons or more, where the VRT would only be around 50 yoyos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 bencherman

Thanks a mil guys ill do that straight away i brought for a voyage for the night last night (not registered lol) and the comforts were great

Advertisement