Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Live Trial

• 15-05-2008 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭

I couldnt find the old thread that mentioned this, but today I got my sealed copy of GTA from ebay (yes it was factory sealed, with the microsoft tamper sticker) and its missing the 1 Month Live Trial.

I was counting on this being included because I dont currently have a gold subscription and I wanted to play a few games with my friend. Bit of a let down.

So who would I email, or complain to, in order to get what apparently should have been included in the box?

Anyone got an official link stating GTA4 comes with a month of free live, someone said there was a post on Major Nelsons blog about it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Single Malt

I think the trial was for initial preorders only. Did you get the game on release? Did you get it from Ireland? Afaik, it says nothing on the box about a free trial. On a similar note, if you have a gold account, does using the trial code extend your membership by the month? My guess is not, as it is a trial.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

It had nothing to do with pre-orders, it wouldnt have been included inside the case otherwise.

Yes it does extend your subscription.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭dublander

did u sign up for the silver membership yet? you get 1 months free trial if you do that, with the option to remain gold after

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

for what its worth when I bought gta4, i got the trial in a separate dvd case, not in the original gta box

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Gotta love the ps3 with its free online play ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement