Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Missed NCT date.. yikes!

Options
  • 15-05-2008 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hi guys and gals, I completely forgot about my NCT date. The txt from them was sent to a number I gave them that I only used for free txts. What I am wondering how is will I have to pay double the fee (€50 x 2 =€100) when I go to them again? :( Or maybe if I booked into a different test centre would I only be charged once? Does anyone have any experience of this. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

Kavinsky wrote: »
    Hi guys and gals, I completely forgot about my NCT date. The txt from them was sent to a number I gave them that I only used for free txts. What I am wondering how is will I have to pay double the fee (€50 x 2 =€100) when I go to them again? :( Or maybe if I booked into a different test centre would I only be charged once? Does anyone have any experience of this. Thanks :)

afaik it's just the cancellation fee or retest fee which is 27.80 i think

actually from nct website

it is necessary to give NCTS five working days notice (not including the day of the test). If you
    cancel or rearrange this confirmed appointment within five working days of the test date, or fail
    to show up for the test, a €21.90 surcharge will be applied when the vehicle is next brought for testing.
    Any queries relating to the cancellation fee may be made in writing to the Customer Service Department, National Car Testing Service Ltd., Lakedrive 3026, Citywest Business Campus, Naas Road, Dublin 24

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

nevermind.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,316 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Kavinsky wrote: »
    I know you're new - welcome and all that! But please stop using the large font - we are not visually challenged.

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement