Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PDC US Open

• 16-05-2008 12:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭

Just for anyone that doesnt know this is on Nuts TV Sky channel 207, on Saturday and Sunday at 7pm.

Pity to see that James Wade had to withdraw due to ilness as he would have had a good chance. Full draw is on planetdarts.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

I found this channel on accident a few weeks ago, and I couldn't be happier to see darts on a television on a regualr basis.

Thanks for letting us know about this.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭dartsfan

Can this channel be seen online anywhere?

dartsfan wrote: »
    Can this channel be seen online anywhere?

I am going to guess that the only place you will be able to see it online is http://www.planetdarts.tv/page/Welcome

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Anyone know if you can get this channel with NTL or do you have to be with sky?

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭dartsfan

I am going to guess that the only place you will be able to see it online is http://www.planetdarts.tv/page/Welcome

Do you mean Darts TV? I don't see any mention of it there either. Nuts TV's website doesn't mention anything about online streaming either....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭NeoRox

David Fatum v Bill Davis
    Roger Carter v Chris Mason
    Dave Honey v Mark Dudbridge
    Adrian Gray v Dennis Priestley
    Phil Taylor v Colin Osborne
    Gary Mawson v Ronnie Baxter
    Ray Carver v Wayne Mardle
    Roland Scholten v Colin Lloyd

Some big names not making the last sixteen, Barneveld being beaten by Mawson 3-2 and Adrian Lewis and John Part going out early too. Nice to see a return to form for Priestley after his surgery.

Ray Carver through to the quarterfinals !!

A few years ago I would have associated Ray Carver as more of a plastic-tipped dart thrower than steel-tipped.

Mardle was running his mouth a bit too much (if that is possible) about beating Carver in the first round of the World Championships before this one.

Carver was cool, calm and collected for the majority of this one.

The 131 check out in the third leg of the second set was brilliant. Although it seemed to charge up 5-0 more than anything else. Carver kept his cool.

Hopefully, this is a step in the right direction for American darters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 520 ✭✭✭5h4mr0(k

Ray Carver through to the quarterfinals !!

A few years ago I would have associated Ray Carver as more of a plastic-tipped dart thrower than steel-tipped.

Mardle was running his mouth a bit too much (if that is possible) about beating Carver in the first round of the World Championships before this one.

Carver was cool, calm and collected for the majority of this one.

The 131 check out in the third leg of the second set was brilliant. Although it seemed to charge up 5-0 more than anything else. Carver kept his cool.

Hopefully, this is a step in the right direction for American darters.

It was a great win by Carver. I thought he was gone but he seemed to take over the game when he got that 131.

Nuts TV is Free To Air on Satellite. i.e. you don't need a Sky subscription.

Ronnie Baxter v Colin Lloyd
    David Fatum v Chris Mason
    Phil Taylor v Ray Carver
    Dennis Priestley v Mark Dudbridge

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Glad to see Priestley is back doing well, always one of my favourite players.

• Advertisement

Quarter Finals
    Colin Lloyd 3-0Ronnie Baxter
    David Fatum 3-1 Chris Mason
    Phil Taylor 3-0 Ray Carver
    Dennis Priestley 3-0 Mark Dudbridge

Semi-Finals
    Colin Lloyd 3-2 David Fatum
    Phil Taylor 3-0 Dennis Priestley

Final
    Phil Taylor 3-0 Colin Lloyd