Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question

Options
  • 16-05-2008 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭

I have just started playing on-line , PS3. The reason been while i can beat my mates and think I'm also the best thing since sliced bread i wanted to test myself in reality. So anyway for the question / statement. I have notice nearly every player is part of a division. How do i join ? Is it automatic ?

Cheers Guys

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

I just plugged my ethernet cable into the back of th PS3 and went into 'Network' on the main menu. Then just set up the account and go play.
    The divisions are prescribed to you depending on your results.
    Simple!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭superweld

reality bites doesn't it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

It sure does bite , and very hard as well :) ....Just when you think your even remotely good at the game you get blown away. I have played about 16 games and still haven't been given a division.

Add me as an online buddy. My name is youngkid. I'll show you how the big boys play :p

BrightEyes wrote: »
    Add me as an online buddy. My name is youngkid. I'll show you how the big boys play :p

I've no idea how to do so, but i know my name is dundalkstephen you can add me and then we can play ?

• Advertisement

Ok , thanks for the replies but the answer to my question i found out on Monday when i was added to the top division ( 1 ) , so the divisions get assigned every Monday for future reference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 McDonagh

dundalk is a ****ehole!!!!!!!!

McDonagh wrote: »
    dundalk is a ****ehole!!!!!!!!

Your mouth is a shiitehole

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 McDonagh

BrightEyes wrote: »
    Your mouth is a shiitehole
    no need for that now!!!

McDonagh wrote: »