Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

anti drug education film

• 16-05-2008 2:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

dunno if this is right forum or not, but does anyone remember a video they used to show in secondary schools in the 90's, teaching us how bad drugs were...each "scene" was about a different drug (girl having crazy halllucinations from "LSD" complete with dodgy special effects the likes of what you used to see on the den with zig and zag, two skangers telling ****e jokes about glue sniffers!). The thing that stood out most for me was the unbelievably cringey "rap" that Gerry Ryan did with some girl....something about "pills.....no thrills..just say no!" If anyone has this...or knows of one gathering dust in some secodary school please get it up on youtube....seriously...Gerry Ryan rapping !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

I remember there was one video, and it was about a scanger that over dosed on drugs and her sister tries to save her, but its too late. Their voices are gas, it was made years ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,927 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Reefer Madness.

that is all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,550 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Never talk to strangers. Never talk to strangers. Never never never never never talk to strangers. Don't talk!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,927 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

kowloon wrote: »
    Never talk to strangers. Never talk to strangers. Never never never never never talk to strangers. Don't talk!

because its never passed on from your friend from his friend from her from her uncle from his friend from his wife from his adam and eve.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,550 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I wonder how many years these information videos see service. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Oh the memories...I remember being sent to the principals office cause I couldn't stop laughing at this "weed" video they showed us. It was a group of teens hanging out and one guy gets offered a joint by one of the others. Smokes it anyway and one of the next scenes is him inside a padded room in a mental hospital (supposedly from the joint :rolleyes:) acting like he's on bad acid trip. Whatever he was smoking, I'd fcuking love to get my hands on that sh1t!!! :D

There's a classic Anti-LSD clip on youtube which I'll post later (damn firewall). Talking hotdogs and melting faces ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭doctor_gonzo

Hahaha..yeah I remember that Gerry Ryan thing. "You ain't goin' nowhere if you can't say no". I remember us all cracking up in school watching it...dunno where you'd find it though!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Fremen

"Anti-drug education" is an oxymoron

Advertisement