Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hmm

• 16-05-2008 8:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭

The missus is from far, far away and has yet to grasp some of the finer nuances of western cuisine. Thing is, she has started making me ovaltine and turkey sandwiches. I don't want to upset her but a man can only grin and bear it for so long. Any suggestions on how I could make this more palatable?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

Dear God!!!!! That sounds horrendous!!!

Be careful. She might be a witch of some sort.

Edit: Make it more palatable by battering it, deep frying it and covering it in Franks hot sauce(aka elephant and Castle sauce) then possibly repeat the process until all taste of the original sandwich is gone.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 100 ✭✭hcnyla

Don't be one bit shy and give her a few pucks. That should straighten her out.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Hmmmm....

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the very first thread to get moved from "Cooking" to P.I. :)

Advertisement