Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hidden Weapons

• 16-05-2008 8:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Playin GTA 4 was just wonderin whether any one knows where i can find an AK/M-4 before they're unlocked in the gun shop. Still on the first island. Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

dont know of anywhere but bar using the cheat to get it just play though the game and you will get it quick enough tbh

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

None on the first island, although there is a smg (or whatever it is) behind little jacobs place. Here's a handy map.

Oops, seems there is. Check this map out.

http://grandtheftauto.ign.com/maps/1/Liberty-City-Map

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,146 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

An easy way to those guns is to get the swat teams after you. Kill as many as you can, take their ammo and then die.

I had a load of ak ammo but the m4 wasn't available to buy yet, just killed one guy who had it, swapped them and then I had an m4 full of ammo. Same with the desert eagle. Makes having them unavailable til near the end of the game a bit pointless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 LukerC

Cheers lads that map is cool, and cheese never even thought of cappin the swat teams for their weapons, nice one;)

Advertisement