Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday Spin 17th May?

Options
  • 16-05-2008 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭

Are you lads heading out tomorrow morning?

Might try and hook up with you in dundrum if you are.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

Are you lads heading out tomorrow morning?

Might try and hook up with you in dundrum if you are.

Afraid I'm in Drogheda tonight and tomorrow, so I'm out :( Maybe Sunday though

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

:(
    f*ckin knees still banjaxed. did 13km on the way home from work on wednesday, could feel them starting to go after about 7..... cruised home as gently as possible from there...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

I'm still sick after TOI, so I'm out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭zzzzzzzz

Jaysus- nobody's around it seems... Next weekend then!

kenmc wrote: »
    give it time yet, there's usually a flurry around 4am when RtD gets back from the pub :D
    actually - anyone heard from him since the Trinity Ball??? Haven't seen him post recently

LOL! I wait with bated breath.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

I'm in. Can meet you under the bridge at Dundrum at 10am. Will probably have one more in tow too.

Sounds good. What kind of speed would you be averaging? Hopefully I won't hold you up!

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

I seriously doubt it given the fact that I'm shattered at the moment and am wholly expecting to suffer a bit in the morning. Recent Boards spins have averaged out at 23 to 25 kph.

el tonto wrote: »
    I seriously doubt it given the fact that I'm shattered at the moment and am wholly expecting to suffer a bit in the morning. Recent Boards spins have averaged out at 23 to 25 kph.

Nice one

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭niceonetom

I'm in. see you in dundrum. :)

anyone got a route they fancy?

• Advertisement

niceonetom wrote: »
    anyone got a route they fancy?

Haven't really given it much thought. What kind of distance does everyone want to do? We can always just play it by ear and decide in the morning.

I was hoping to get out for about 2 and a half or 3 hours - if that means turning off early or heading on on my own that's grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭emty

Won't make it tomorrow,am hoping to do the mt.leinster on sun so will just have a short,flat spin myself.Hope you all have fun!Don't forget about the mick byrne 200 next sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭bunnygreen

Hey emty,ill be at the two of those myself,looking forward to tomorrow,have you done the Mt Leinster before?

Spin was good craic today - hope to get out with yous again soon

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭niceonetom

yep, i enjoyed that. kinda feel i should have gone a bit further, but just felt a bit lazy today. ah well.... :) it all counts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭emty

bunnygreen wrote: »
    Hey emty,ill be at the two of those myself,looking forward to tomorrow,have you done the Mt Leinster before?
    Nope,1st time ,I'm just hoping not to make a show of myself.Will find you somehow,tomorrow.Best of luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Cadex

Hi thanks for great spin on Saturday. Weather wasn't the best but well done on the hills especially RtD and Guillaume(?) who went on to Laragh etc. Have my sign-on sorted now so will reply etc. - unlike last time! I need to get more distance and hills done to be ready for Wicklow. Anyone up for stuff during week? I will probably do something tomorrow afternoon as I have a message to do on the southside and might keep on going.

Advertisement