Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist Charges for Adult Check-up/X-ray/Filling

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,075 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

smccarrick wrote: »
    Would you really want a student pulling your teeth?
    Also the price list is from 2 years ago- I very much doubt its stood still.

Even so- getting a student to pull your teeth may be the lesser of the evil of not getting them sorted at all.......?

Never noticed the date and haven't a clue what they charge now. The lady in question got hers paid by PRSI.

I see that there's an option for the staff to do the work. As for a student, well I don't know - either that or Budapest. Some of the students might be quite good and they've got to start somewhere.

I would imagine that the staff would probably put the prospective guinea-pig at ease. Uncharted territory, but they can't be as bad as the fella, who after years of being qualified, managed to crack a few of my teeth.:mad:

Advertisement