Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the donegal news

Options
  • 16-05-2008 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭

does any one know where in sligo town it can be brought, have looked around a few places for it, but cant find it,

thanks in advance

;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭guinnessdrinker

Have you checked Brodericks on O' Connell Street? I'm not 100% but I'm pretty sure that I've seen it in there, although I may have mistaken it for the Donegal Democrat.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Have you checked Brodericks on O' Connell Street? I'm not 100% but I'm pretty sure that I've seen it in there, although I may have mistaken it for the Donegal Democrat.

think the democrat is available most places, but will check them out for the donegal news as well, cheers

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

...I was not aware that there was ever anything of such great importance happening in Donegal that a whole newspaper was necessary. Surely we could just give them a half page at the back of the Champion and keep them happy?

*runs away from muffler*

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Xiney wrote: »
    ...I was not aware that there was ever anything of such great importance happening in Donegal that a whole newspaper was necessary. Surely we could just give them a half page at the back of the Champion and keep them happy?

*runs away from muffler*

they actully have two main papers xiney

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

I think it might be available in Cannings Petrol Station opposite the Sligo pRk Hotel,I think I may have seen a Donegal paper in the sometime but don't know which one it was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Xiney wrote: »
    *runs away from muffler*
    I have that effect on people at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

irish-stew wrote: »
    does any one know where in sligo town it can be brought, have looked around a few places for it, but cant find it,

thanks in advance

;)
    Their contact page of their web site may help.

Give them a ring or email and ask if and where they deliver the papers to in Sligo.

Advertisement