Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Un subscribe me

Options
  • 16-05-2008 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭

Can you please unsubscribe me - i currently pay €13 each qtr - please stop this

thank you

Mule

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

You should be able to stop it yourself through Paypal (look in the History for a boards.ie subscription, it will be marked as 'Active', you should be able to clickl through there and Stop the subscription) but will mark for an admin to make sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Ruu is correct you control the subscription on your end.

To cancel do the following:

Click My Account.
    Click History at the top of the page.
    Select Subscriptions from the Show menu.
    Check the From box and change the date back 2 years.
    Click Search.
    Click Details to view the details of a specific Subscription Creation.
    Click Cancel Subscription.
    Click Cancel Subscription again.

I have cancelled the subscription on our end, however this is no guarantee that it will cancel the sub properly, we have had instances where we cancelled and the user sub was still in place on their paypal account.

Please go through the above steps and if the subscription is still active you will be able to cancel.

Do pm me if you have any problems or questions.

Thanks

Vex.

Advertisement