Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Probleam with my Car CD Player

Options
  • 16-05-2008 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭

Have probleam with my cd player in my car. The volume it seems is jamed in the late 20s on the dial. So if I have it at 5 and then touch to adjust the volume, it goes up as high as it possible can!!. I opened it to see if it was jammed inside, but I cant see any probleam. I brought it back to where I bought the car, but they said it was fine, but that lasted a few minutes before I had probleam again. Anybody any idea, or had similar probleam.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

bring it back and demand for it to be repaired

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭brigadear

The place where I bought it isnt near where I live or work so I will find it hard to get there, as it means taking time of work, which I cant do at present.

Advertisement