Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegan cookbook

Options
  • 16-05-2008 1:35pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 6,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Anyone know a bookshop in Dublin that would stock 'Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World' or another good cupcake/muffin book?

thanks

T

Comments

You can usually order any book you want from any bookshop.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

yeah. get the isbn of the book from amazon and go into any bookstore. or, order from amazon :) you generally wouldn't be able to get such specific titles of odd interest (never that many books on veganism in any bookstore, if any) without ordering it in.

oh! but if your looking for any good muffin book i highly recommend the women's weekly muffins, scones and breads. http://www.amazon.com/Muffins-Scones-Australian-Womens-Library/dp/1863961615
    (the one i have has a different cover, so keep your eyes peeled)
    remember that you can make your own vegan buttermilk by adding 1 tsp or tbsp (see how it goes!) of vinegar to 1 cup of soya milk. and never over mix with muffins ;)

i love making (vegan) muffins :D

best of luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dereko1969

available here for £6.55 including free delivery, i've used these guys before, very reliable and very quick delivery too
    http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/WEBSITE/WWW/WEBPAGES/showbook.php?id=1569242739

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 6,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭Macha

Thanks guys, got him the woman's weekly book in the end - a classic!

Thanks for that link dereko1969.

Advertisement