Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Large Hadron Collider, Aliens and God

Options
  • 16-05-2008 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭

The recent Vatican announcement about aliens makes more sense now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,418 ✭✭✭JimiTime

^^ Can't see the pic, would someone mind telling me what it is of?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Bloody youtube vids. Care to post a synopsis? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

JimiTime wrote: »
    ^^ Can't see the pic, would someone mind telling me what it is of?
    Its a youtube video explaining why he thinks the LHC will open a hole in the Van allen belt and allow for the return of satan.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Ciaran500 wrote: »
    Its a youtube video explaining why he thinks the LHC will open a hole in the Van allen belt and allow for the return of satan.
    You mean Satan left?

When did I miss that memo?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭CerebralCortex

Nut case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

Yea, I thought it had to be a joke, but it isn't!

It's the most wonderful mixture or Christianity, UFOlogy, masonic conspiracy theories, bad science and doomsday predictions

Think of it as Christianity meets Scientology meets the X-Files meets Loose Change.
    When did I miss that memo?
    Satan is an alien, and the only thing protecting us is the Van Allen belt.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

pH wrote: »

It's the most wonderful mixture or Christianity, UFOlogy, masonic conspiracy theories, bad science and doomsday predictions

Think of it as Christianity meets Scientology meets the X-Files meets Loose Change.

Satan is an alien, and the only thing protecting us is the Van Allen belt.

Van Halen are protecting us from Satan?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

SDooM wrote: »
    Van Halen are protecting us from Satan?

His *belt* is ... here's a pic clearly it's missing.

Van_Halen1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,418 ✭✭✭JimiTime

^^ My Word eddie's lookin worst for wear these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

I apologize in advance to Wicknight
    Wicknight wrote: »
    "Religious nut" is a nonsense term that explains nothing about what a person believes or why they believe it. It is merely an insult, and a rather pointless one at that.

This here is a prime example of a Religious nut!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

ok ... *sigh* ... I'll get my shot gun

1993_Doom-boxart_large.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Mena wrote: »
    This here is a prime example of a Religious nut!!

meh .. what he is saying is no more "nutty" than what most of the Christians on the Christian forum seem to believe about Revelations ... dead bodies rising from the grave and all that nonsense.

When someone says they believe something crazy its ok if lots of other people believe it, but if you go off on a tangent you are a "nut" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

No no no, you're not summarising it fairly. The alien species call the Anunarchy from the planet Niberu are going to come to earth to do battle with God for armageddon.

Scientists and Stone Masons are the same thing. He also comes across as fairly intelligent and reasonable in his tone. If he were pretending to be an authority on something I was ignorant about I would totally fall for it.

Zillah wrote: »
    No no no, you're not summarising it fairly. The alien species call the Anunarchy from the planet Niberu are going to come to earth to do battle with God for armageddon.

Scientists and Stone Masons are the same thing. He also comes across as fairly intelligent and reasonable in his tone. If he were pretending to be an authority on something I was ignorant about I would totally fall for it.

I didn't bother listening to the end, he said Scientist are in leagues with the Sataliens?!

Black as in SATANIC!

*throws away all his black clothes*

It was Freemasons, sorry.

When talking about the Higgs Bosun he says "Scientists nickname this particle, well, Freemasons, scientists, same thing"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Don't see why he's getting his knickers in a twist. Surely this 'god' fellow he keeps harping on about will step up to the plate and stop it.

I dunno, there's no scriptural precedent for God defeating aliens.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭eoin5

pH wrote: »

Oh come on, it has to be a joke. With all those on screen powerpoints and the tone of the whole thing and the director general 33 freemason stabs its got to be!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

eoin5 wrote: »
    Oh come on, it has to be a joke. With all those on screen powerpoints and the tone of the whole thing and the director general 33 freemason stabs its got to be!
    He has 82 videos like that, they're all serious.

He has 82 videos like that, they're all serious.

I had a couple of "metal" friends round the house last night. When the BLACK = SATAN line flashed on the screen, they all exploded with laughter. I am now recieving a steady stream of "SATANBLACK" texts. Thanks, religious....*looks around for Wicknight* nut!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭gramlab

Starring Arnie Danny Glover (with zimmer frame) Benidict the scary and Gary Busey(been in lots of films but nobody knows me)

GOD V's Alien & Predator

The Vatican Chronicles

I'd pay to see it

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I gave up after 1:35. The "Satanic lies" BS did it for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

hmm interesting....so the nibiru aliens are gonna to enter the earth via a stargate on the van allen belf created by the lhc...yeah I'd go along with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,350 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

this guy is a hoot. I love him trying to disprove micro black holes.

edit: stargate rofl :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭adamd164

Fundies... you gotta love 'em! :D Hilarious, thanks for sharing.

Loved his summation about the Higgs Boson taking god's place. Hadn't thought of it that way, I like his style.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

Is there any way I can get those last 10 minutes of my life back?

I hope that the LHC will opens a wormhole when it starts operating and takes me back to the exact moment before I pressed play :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,350 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Pfft lucky you polo, I went ahread and listened to his next rant about the Stonemasons and the JFK assasination and their relation to UFO landing pads.

The guy is a complete quack. The only interesting thing in any of it was the Tower of Babel thing and even then, meh.

Advertisement