Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3rd level grant

Options
  • 16-05-2008 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭

Is today the last payment of the 3rd level grant from Donegal VEC or is it next friday?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

b
    u
    m
    p

for quick answer people! Can't find anything on the web

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

armour87 wrote: »
    Is today the last payment of the 3rd level grant from Donegal VEC or is it next friday?

I'm not too sure about this year as I receive the 3 stage payments (October/January/April), but I remember the last monthly payment in previous years was always the week I finished my exams (which would usually be around the 23rd May). Based on that, I'd guess next week but I am not 100% sure.

If you need to know for definate, call 9161600 (Donegal VEC). They will tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

Cheers, I really hope it is. Friend told me earlier his grant was in but when I checked mine there was nothing but MINUS FIVE HUNDRED lol. Same banks too!

But I always thought it was the second last friday in the month.

Cheers, I really hope it is. Friend told me earlier his grant was in but when I checked mine there was nothing but MINUS FIVE HUNDRED lol. Same banks too!

But I always thought it was the second last friday in the month.

I seen a similar balance in my account this morning!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

b
    u
    m
    p

for quick answer people! Can't find anything on the web
    Phoning the VEC would have got you a faster and accurate reply.

We're good here but not that good ;)

muffler wrote: »
    Phoning the VEC would have got you a faster and accurate reply.

We're good here but not that good ;)

:D

Advertisement