Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Hills!

• 16-05-2008 3:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 305 ✭✭

Does anyone know when the new season of the Hills is stating on MTV?
    Im going mad without my fix! Sick of all the re-runs! Know is not everyones cup of tea but im jus addicted!;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 bubble_bee

25th May, woohoo! cant wait, tho i've already seen the first few eps courtesy of mtv.com before they stopped showing them! should i be embarrassed about that..??? nah!:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 305 ✭✭NAGGIE03

Yay! I cant wait! Ive read a few reviews on people.com and it looks like its gonna be a good 'un! I cant wait! Would love to see Spencer get his comeuppance!!

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

got to sidereel.com and you can watch them all im waiting on season 4 at the moment!!!im officially obsessed!!!!hope speidi get in some awful accident ahaha im so mean!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

have heidi and yerone made up yet,b go they are stretching that feud out, never liked spencer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I LOVE The Hills! It's my fav show, love Lauren's style too, she's got amazing clothes and the Chanel bag she has in this next lot of episodes ... it's amazing!

They have already started filming the next season, it's out in the US Aug 19th :D

Oh and Lauren & Heidi are still not speaking, Spencer is really horrible too, he's so mean!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Aimzey

Have to agree the hills very addictive......................

But at the mo I have to say im hating Lo , the way shes jsut come in and taken Lauren away from Audrina.................
    Its so obvious the poor girl feels so left out....................

Heidi and spencer the Muppets, they both desever each other !
    Like what woman in there right mind , would leave there boss and head of the comp to go away with a pathetic "man" like spencer, shes practically given up a good career for him.......... Id love to hit him one...............

just one more thing, doesnt Justin bobbi look sooooooo s*xy with his hair cut and cleaned up???

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Spencer Pratt rules!

yea Lo is a bit bitchy!!!!she needs to include audrina mroe in things cause audrina rocks ahaha!!!!lauren should see whats going on though its right there in front of her like!!!!

oh and justin bobby is looking good with the new hair but it sounds to me like he is trying to manipulate audrina an she needs to stay away from him cause he did the dirty before and he'll do it again!!!

Have these episodes been shown over here yet!The ones with LO stealin LC and Hot New Justin Bobby!!! The last i saw was Lauren and Whitney heading over to Paris and Brody was kinda on the scene!! I thought MTV only showed half of Season three!?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

The Hills symbolise everything that is wrong with that crappy materialistic judgemental society. It's a scripted show ffs. All they talk about is each other, what clothes they wear and who they are dating. Why do people enjoy it so much? It's pathetic.

BTW there's a tv forum for this crap.

• Advertisement

so we still like it so why bother coming on and saying that???

hey, thanx a mil 4 the sidereel.com post! been catchin up on the new ones, yay!:D

flynnser19 wrote: »
    so we still like it so why bother coming on and saying that???

Just saying it's a load of crap. I also asked a question there...why do you like it?
    Oh and by the way i'm entitled to have my opinion on it too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Have to agree with togster.

The show is awful, simply awful. I actually cant stand more than 5 or 6 seconds without wanting to smash the television.

Sure the people in it are really attractive but I can not fathom how any person enjoys it. My girlfriend does, oh the remote control wars shall wage on.

Dunno what it is about it!! Maybe its da clothes,the hot parties,the bitchiness etc! What more could a girl ask for! :D

Obviously its scripted! They always show two people on the phone together and things like that! Doesnt bother me in the slightest!

NAGGIE03 wrote: »
    Dunno what it is about it!! Maybe its da clothes,the hot parties,the bitchiness etc! What more could a girl ask for! :D

I don't know.... an intelligent conversation! Fair enough you like it and so do a lot of people. To me it seems retarded to watch suck fake bullsh!t but i guess that's just me. If a girl said to me her favourite TV show was the hills, i'd immediately form an opinion that she was a stoopid shallow person. Now that's probably unfair as not everyone who enjoys it is braindead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭do you love it?

Aimzey wrote: »
    Have to agree the hills very addictive......................

But at the mo I have to say im hating Lo , the way shes jsut come in and taken Lauren away from Audrina.................
    Its so obvious the poor girl feels so left out....................

Heidi and spencer the Muppets, they both desever each other !
    Like what woman in there right mind , would leave there boss and head of the comp to go away with a pathetic "man" like spencer, shes practically given up a good career for him.......... Id love to hit him one...............

just one more thing, doesnt Justin bobbi look sooooooo s*xy with his hair cut and cleaned up???

i disagree about Lo, she's been best friends with Lauren since they were kids, if you've seen any of the Laguna Beach season one episodes you would see them together constantly.
    Lo has always been her friend, where as she only met audrina at the start of the Hills through Heidi.
    anyway, ill calm down about it now!

togster wrote: »
    I don't know.... an intelligent conversation! Fair enough you like it and so do a lot of people. To me it seems retarded to watch suck fake bullsh!t but i guess that's just me. If a girl said to me her favourite TV show was the hills, i'd immediately form an opinion that she was a stoopid shallow person. Now that's probably unfair as not everyone who enjoys it is braindead.

don't u have any guilty pleasures?! must be great bein perfect!;)

+1 bumble bee.

some people, eh?

im trying to get that moschino coat that lauren wears in Paris.
    already have the betsey johnsom plaid one, its fab!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

the main reason shows like this are popular is because young women are idiots.

There, I said what everyone was thinking.

• Advertisement

There, I said what everyone was thinking.

Not nice.

Not nice at all.

well the truth hurts, what other possible reason could there be?

personally, i watch it for the clothes.
    fantastic

So true. Not all...some like it for the fashion. In all seriousness, i have heard girls on a night out at a restraunt talking about what clothes one of the girls on the show wore on the last episode. Really sad tbh. Rivetting converstion :rolleyes:

bubble_bee wrote: »
    don't u have any guilty pleasures?! must be great bein perfect!;)

Yeah i do. But there not based on what other people wear. Just annoys me some peoples lack of intelligence and style. Some people try to dress like these fools, in a deluded aspiration to be as cool as they are. Develop your own mind ffs

togster wrote: »
    Yeah i do. But there not based on what other people wear. Just annoys me some peoples lack of intelligence and style. Some people try to dress like these fools, in a deluded aspiration to be as cool as they are. Develop your own mind ffs

or maybe its because some people are really into high fashion and see these clothes on real people and not just on the runway.

it might not be everyones cup of tea, but everyone has the right to talk about what they want with friends over dinner, with out being earwigged

and everyone else has the right to judge the holders of those conversations as the shallow fools they are.

without knowing them???
    that says alot more about you than it does about them tbh.

or maybe its because some people are really into high fashion and see these clothes on real people and not just on the runway.

it might not be everyones cup of tea, but everyone has the right to talk about what they want with friends over dinner, with out being earwigged

High Fashion? How is it high fashion? Just because they say so? Again just because some production company says this is how you really would like to dress because if you do, you too could be as cool as these muppets. And these are not real people. What makes them more real than models on a catwalk? It's a staged show. They have wardrobe assistants and personal shoppers. Real people??!:rolleyes: I wasn't earwigging, i was at dinner with them. Saps.

• Advertisement

i hope you took them home and had incredibly degrading sex with them both togster.

Advertisement