Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anxiety attacks from babies

• 16-05-2008 3:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,006 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I am happy for other people happiness and all that. However, when people go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
    and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about their babies and treat you like a weirdo if you are not mega interested it really irritates me.

I mean it as if there's no cyclone in Burma, nothing happening in Darfur, no change in the European Union, no new Taoiseach, no good books have ever been written, no stimulating films have ever been made, there has never been an exciting sport, every country and culture in the world doesn't exist, there has never been a good invention, no band has ever written any good song, there's no such thing as comedy i.e. nothing exists besides the baby.

I find it incredibly boring, it's like every interest you have ever had or thought you might have has been nothing more than an irrelevant delusion.

Anyone ever feel that way?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Being bored is not the same as having a phobia. The title of the thread was pretty misleading tbh. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement