Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Busses in Hollystown???

Options
  • 16-05-2008 3:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Hello,

Could anyone tell me if there are busses going from Hollystown to the city center? And if yes what routes and how often?

I cant find any information about that :mad:

Thanks,
    Luna

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

No,there are none.

There is a private bus though called the hollybus.

http://www.dublinevents.com/transportation/buses/hollybus.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Lunatik72

Ah thx, their main website is down, do you know the times? When is the first bus in the morning arriving in the city centre?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I really can't remember but if you give them a call or check the time table in the garage they should be able to help you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭santry_goonshow

Tyrrelstown, which is closeby is served by 3 (albeit infrequent) routes. They are 38c 39n and 40d. But I wouldn't depend on these bcoz the walk from the two points, while short, has a distinct lack of footpaths and juggernauts roaring down twisty roads:(

Advertisement