Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plunger!!

Options
  • 16-05-2008 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭

weird request, anyone know where i can get a plunger in cork city centre? I'm in dire need of one and cant think where else to try.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i would say the nearest hardware would stock some

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,110 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Any unoccupied mens room? Try the cork forum maybe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

A REAL hardware store would have one. Don't expect woodies / atlantic etc to stock them though.

Local owner managed hardware is best. If for blocked toilet or drain, mr muscle drain unblocker works a treat. - Available in most supermarkets and in woodies etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

mcaul wrote: »
    A REAL hardware store would have one. Don't expect woodies / atlantic etc to stock them though.

Local owner managed hardware is best. If for blocked toilet or drain, mr muscle drain unblocker works a treat. - Available in most supermarkets and in woodies etc.
    Mite try that so. Cant believe its so hard to find a plunger. I thought they'd be in every pound shop n supermarket. :eek:

Advertisement