Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help with complicated affilliate account

Options
  • 16-05-2008 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭

Hi, i need to find an affiliate site but its a bit complicated because people will download the demo software for free and then unlock and purchase afterwards using different methods such as moneybookers,netteller and even transfers via poker sites. Is their such an affiliate program that could possibly track this.

Another alternative would be just to setup tracking as far as the donwload page and that person would be allocated a serial number, when they want to purchase the serial number would be sent during the payment process and then i would release the affilliate payment. This would require trust between the affiliate and myself which is fine with us both as the sale would have to be tracked manually but id still need something that would track the villain from the affiliate website to the website where they make the download.

Anyone any ideas for this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 fcolor

Do you need to create in-house affiliate program or to join affiliate network. If you go for in-house one you can tie the referral URL with a number of the trial version of the software or any other number of the copies granted to prospective customers.

Going with affiliate network means to pay per click or per sale (... to keep cockie for let's say 60 days).

Advertisement