Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3D Glasses for TrackMania Nations Forever?

Options
  • 16-05-2008 4:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where to get 3D glasses that would suit this game? I know there are a few different kinds.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Apparently the ones that come with the "spy kids 3d" dvd do the job nicely. Time to go bargain bin hunting.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Found a pair in my drawyer that worked with it but TBH its not worth the effort. 3D effect isn't that great and only looks good in certain situations, you don't notice it once you get up to speed. Also my eyes were starting to get sore after only a few minutes of playing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭OK-Cancel-Apply

Cool, maybe I'll pop down to Xtra Vision and have a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

TM is tough enough on the eyes and tricky enough to react without 3D objects I think! :)

🤪

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Dregon

Its not worth the effort, the only object that really appeared 3d to me was the starting line.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭OK-Cancel-Apply

Are you guys sure it's not worth it? I mean, maybe the glasses you have aren't the right ones - maybe they've got the red/blue on the wrong sides, or maybe they're red/green or something. I've seen a few 3D videos and they looked pretty amazing.

Oh and xtra vision didn't have spy kids 3d :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Are you guys sure it's not worth it? I mean, maybe the glasses you have aren't the right ones - maybe they've got the red/blue on the wrong sides,
    You can just turn them around, I tried both ways ;)
    or maybe they're red/green or something.
    Nope, red/blue
    I've seen a few 3D videos and they looked pretty amazing.
    The effect is nice in the few places it works, but as soon as you're moving you don't notice the 3D effect and it just becomes a strain on your eyes.

Advertisement