Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eden Gate - meter boxes?

Options
  • 16-05-2008 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hi,
    Just moved into Eden Gate, Church Avenue. I need to get meter reading (ESB) but I can't find a meter box. I checked a building and my apartment as well. Probably it's outside of the building. Anyone can help? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭fishdog

I am not familiar with Eden Gate but as an electrician I can tell you the following:
    In general all of the meters for an appartment block will be at one location. This may be in a room or in a large outdoor meter cabinet. Either may well be locked with only the ESB and perhaps the management company having a key.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Kruk

fishdog wrote: »
    I am not familiar with Eden Gate but as an electrician I can tell you the following:
    In general all of the meters for an appartment block will be at one location. This may be in a room or in a large outdoor meter cabinet. Either may well be locked with only the ESB and perhaps the management company having a key.

Thanks a lot. I'll check it out. Cheers.

Advertisement