Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pets of The Ladies Lounge?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

Some of these pets have nicer homes than i do - i want to come back as one of the LLer's rats/hamsters in a next life!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭LovelyTom

Here's my baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭ballroom blitz

Cute dog lovely Tom (not that all the pets aren't cute but I'm a sucker for dogs!!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭LovelyTom

Cute dog lovely Tom (not that all the pets aren't cute but I'm a sucker for dogs!!).

Thanks!

I'm the same! Can't pass a dog without getting a good look and identifying the breed/mix. The girlfriend slags me for it all the time:p

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭ballroom blitz

Well to be honest I wouldn't have a clue about breed etc I just love dogs. Can't wait to have my own place so I can get one or two!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Susannahmia

Cuddles is precious.

You should tell my boyfriend that. She managed to do this to his favourite hoody last night and he is none too pleased!:p

Untitled.jpg

He left the hoody in a chair very near to her cage and she somehow managed to drag the slieve in and destroy it.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭solace

Reilly

13497143a5536935034l.jpg

Bramble and Bollo again:

13497143a5799582989l.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭aye

Here is Harvo, The Harv, Harv-atron, Harvster, Harvey.
    sometimes called Puppy.

56278.jpg

56279.jpg

56280.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

Clappy cat.....she is actually quite slender, its the eqivalent of a tabloid pic of her :)

l_6235134eeb5b9c67620c9993ff8fe2a6.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

barney045.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭solace

Beautiful pic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

My doggies...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

I want to steal all your doggies, awwww. Great pics. Always love Crumble Foo's one of her dog with the hurley :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,443 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

A wild bird I fed, and some ducks

the last one is a hatchling, if you look at the beak you can see the egg tooth still in place

Rockiemalt wrote: »
    Clappy cat.....she is actually quite slender, its the eqivalent of a tabloid pic of her :)

l_6235134eeb5b9c67620c9993ff8fe2a6.jpg

NSFW :pac:

Aww they're gorgeous photos Kowloon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Here is Cody, my fearsome hound. His hobbies include: sleeping on beds and taking up 90% of the space in them, hiding his ball under the couch and demanding people retrieve it for him, and peeing on things out of spite.

cody2.jpg

He's so fearsome that the next door neighbour's cat likes to wander into our house and take naps in Cody's bed :(

cody1.jpg

cody3-1.jpg
    This is his 'happy face'.

cody.jpg
    He is also a camwhore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭aye

yo the westies!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

me and the fluff.
    She is the ultimate princess :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

awww, gauge, he's adorable! i always wanted a little black one of htose, since my nana bought me and my cousin matching longsleeve and leggings outfits, where she got a white one and i got a black westie (scotty?) :D

my fearsome hound is about twice the size of yours, and is probably a bigger wuss :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

My Fella, best charachter ever

DSC00054-1.jpg

Just 3 of our 5 doggies from home, have another Jack Russell and a Pomeranian but don't have photos of them on my laptop unfortunately.

Aww I miss my doggies :(

Like the pic in the snow; clever hound.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

May I introduce... Bonny :D She rocks...

790061611a6817672957lqi3.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

I cant remember how to post pics its been a while can someone remind me??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Gauge wrote: »
    He's so fearsome that the next door neighbour's cat likes to wander into our house and take naps in Cody's bed :(

Don't worry, the strays out our back nip in next door and take their dog's food, so there are bigger wusses in dogland... either that or my neighbour's dog is just stupid enough to chase the one every time while the other(s) grab the food.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭here.from.day.1

Trinity1 wrote: »
    I cant remember how to post pics its been a while can someone remind me??

(pictures web address)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

(pictures web address)

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

thats belly.

started off as snowbelle...turned out to be a boy was re named snowball but it didnt stick and belly worked.and it was an apt name...he was huuuuge!the lenght of my elbow to my palm and fat.the vet said its the biggest guinea pig he'd seen.unfortunatly he passed away but hes buired under his house which i carved his name and dates into and it sits on top of his grave in my garden.lived to be 4 which wasnt bad for a guinea pig.

oh it also had glowing red eyes but cant find a better picture.

Advertisement