Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pets of The Ladies Lounge?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,443 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

It seems something killed all of my ducklings during the night (including the ones in my photos). I can't figure out what killed them as I moved them to a roofed steel pen to protect them from magpies and foxes. Maybe rats. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

kowloon wrote: »
    It seems something killed all of my ducklings during the night (including the ones in my photos). I can't figure out what killed them as I moved them to a roofed steel pen to protect them from magpies and foxes. Maybe rats. :(

Aww no way sorry to hear that. Were they actually eaten or just mauled? That's horrible :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Sorry to hear it kowloon, hope you're not too upset.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭here.from.day.1

Kowloon sorry to hear about that.. :(
    Trinity1 wrote: »
    Thanks!

Theres now also the thumbs up thanks button! Hint hint! ;):p

ty.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

This is Belle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Popsy

aw Belle is very cute.

This is Poppy and Benji

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

More Belle.
    Her "Mammy" has her spoilt rotten, but I'm fairly guilty of it myself too.

Clare Bear wrote: »
    Aww no way sorry to hear that. Were they actually eaten or just mauled? That's horrible :(

Gone completely, will be in a foul humour for a while over this. I had taken a day out turning the pen into a duck fortress and something still managed to get in and out without a trace. :(

Gone completely, will be in a foul humour for a while over this. I had taken a day out turning the pen into a duck fortress and something still managed to get in and out without a trace. :(

Ah that's awful, sorry to hear that. Could be wrong but sounds like rats. Sorry to hear it, sounds like you had a lovely set up for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

That's horrible Kowloon, really sorry to hear that. :(

• Advertisement

Belle, Poppy and Benji are all gorgeous. Aww :) Love the pic of Belle in her bed Mikey, cuteness! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Assume there was blood or something, or is it possible the poor little duckies have gone for a wander to find the nearest pond to swim in? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭here.from.day.1

Other people where I live had a Guinea Pig in a little hutch out the back with a Rabbit. Its been a few months now but within a week, the Rabbit died (suspicious poisoning), the Guinea Pig disappeared (similar to your case kowloon), cat died (also suspicious, was not that old) and then the hamster died (old age.) The kids were upset. :(

No blood trail at all and the ducklings had no way of getting out as the pen has fine chicken wire wrapped around it. The previous hatch used to walk through the bars but didn't go far as mammy couldn't join them, I meshed the pen after that. The previous hatch are all still alive though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

aw belle looks so cute, love yorkies!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

Here's my two babies

Sooty

IMG_0080.JPG?imgmax=800

And Jonah

IMG_0116.JPG?imgmax=800

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww jonah is so cute!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Your cats are gorgeous!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

Thanks guys

Jonah only arrived yesterday :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Weidii

My cat eddie:1444179537a1967862120b753538547l.jpg

His sister Coda:
    1444179537a4404081819b315923705l.jpg

My doggie (who died of very old age at christmas :():

1444179537a1989695179b643624359l.jpg

The hamster (being eaten by one of my friends):
    1444179537a6164372720l.jpg

I also have three rats, but don't have any pictures of em on my puter.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

Odie.jpg

Odie, my failed foster. Have 2 rabbits but not at home the moment to get pics!!

Advertisement