Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swedish girls

Options
  • 16-05-2008 5:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hello all,

I need to hire genuine swedish girls to sample a well known drink around Ireland.

It is weekend work for the summer. Does anyone know any enthusiastic, energetic, pretty, swedish girls who would be free to work 6-8 weeks starting asap?

Or does anyone know where to look for girls that fit that profile?

Any help would be much appreciated! Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭foxshooter243

Hello all,

I need to hire genuine swedish girls to sample a well known drink around Ireland.

It is weekend work for the summer. Does anyone know any enthusiastic, energetic, pretty, swedish girls who would be free to work 6-8 weeks starting asap?

if i did i wouldnt be telling:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭Ciaran_Dub

Hello all,

Sorry mate wrong section not that type of models, this is radio controlled and and display models!

It amazes me how many people post these types of threads in here. Would a change of name be in order "Scale Models" maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

Ciaran_Dub wrote: »
    Sorry mate wrong section not that type of models, this is radio controlled and and display models!

It amazes me how many people post these types of threads in here. Would a change of name be in order "Scale Models" maybe?

Next time lets just play along and see how far it goes:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭Ciaran_Dub

seamus-2k7 wrote: »
    Next time lets just play along and see how far it goes:D

LOL thats just cruel....funny mind you but cruel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

If there's a forum for real models around here I want to know about it!!!!:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Hello all,

Try www.glamour.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Try phoning Carlberg.
    They might have the best Swedish drinking girls in the world :D

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Rashers

Hello all,

I need to hire genuine swedish girls!

Don't we all. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭zuchum

i saw almost this exact thread posted by the same guy in marketingtoday...
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055295286

hes really desparate for swedish girls...i mean more so than everyone else..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭The Doktor

Dear Mr Pokergroupie,
    I have attached a picture of myself,
    photo.cms?msid=757856

I can also bring along my radio controlled tiger tank..
    Now.. Where is the free beer?????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 pokergroupie

Woops...mibad lads! I really should have sussed it was for scale models considering it is in the recreation section...I was not thinking hehehehe. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Rashers

Woops...mibad lads! I really should have sussed it was for scale models considering it is in the recreation section...I was not thinking hehehehe. :)

Ya mean she's not for recreation? :(

Advertisement