Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Another World [15th Anniversary Edition] (PC-CDROM) [£6.00@Zavvi

• 16-05-2008 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Link here.

761247_GS_M_F.JPG
    This special 15th anniversary edition of the ground-breaking classic action adventure, is presented in high definition classic action adventure, is presented in high definition by the original designer Eric Chahi.

Hurtled through space and time by a nuclear experiment gone wrong, you'll need to dodge, outwit, and overcome the host of alien monsters and deadly earthquakes that plague the alien landscape you now call home. Only a perfect blend of logic and skill will get you past the deadly obstacles that lie in wait.

Over two years in development, Another Worlds state of the art, polygonal graphics system generates real-time, totoscoped animation in a fluid system of cinematic zooms, pans, close-ups, and scaling.

Originally released in 1991, Another World enjoyed worldwide success on many platforms, including the 3DO, SNES, Genesis, MegaCD, PC and Amiga... having sold over 1,000,000 units across a variety of formats.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭snellers

showing my age....I remember that game first time around!

was a bit like prince of persia.....damn hard!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

you can download it online for $9... Bought it about 2 weeks ago, I love that game... Much shorter than I remember it tho

http://www.anotherworld.fr/anotherworld_uk/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 141 ✭✭noclee

Me too, I remember this on the Amiga and also Future Wars.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Prefect_1998

best game ever, the intro to flash back blew my mind on the megadrive:D

gaming has never been the same since

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Such a class game. I loved the bit in the stadium? Where you got into the tank...
    :) Cheers Ruu.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭Fnz

Cheers - got to use my £5 voucher too (left over from the 'virginmegastores' days).

Hopefully no memories will be ruined in the replaying of this classic! ;)

Advertisement