Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

circus in tallaght

Options
  • 16-05-2008 8:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

ok, ive searched here and google and cant seem to find anything about it. i was thinking of bringing the little fella to it tomorrow night? anyone been? is it worth going to?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Maybe the people in the Dublin Forum might know ?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Where is "Tallagh"?

Moved from AH and thread title fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Its the Australian Circus, they had the Elephants out loose over by Kilnamanah as I drove past today. Cool.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,632 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

6th wrote:
    Its the Australian Circus, they had the Elephants out loose over by Kilnamanah as I drove past today. Cool.
    they cleared out of the park behind the green isle at the start of the week and the elephalumps were out side the nest on tuesday so they are moving --> thataway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

I took my wife and 4 year old to see it tonight. Its the Australian Super Circus, staffed by germans, driving english reg trucks and with a couple of german reg merc cars. Its in the car park behind the cuckoos nest pub on the greenhills road. There are half price vouchers in the local papers. I got ringside for two adults and a child for 42 euro.

Its quite a good show and worth the money.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I haven't a clue -sorry - but is your name inspired by RumbleFish? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 rusty-james

cool, ill head along so,,, does anyone know the closing time>? or a number i can ring

yeah i love the film and took the name from matt dillon's character in the film ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

yeah i love the film

++

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭thusspakeblixa

The elephants were loose in Tymon park today when I was up with the dog. Funny stuff

Advertisement