Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lock your doors

Options
  • 16-05-2008 9:00pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭

The TV license inspector is knocking around tonight

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

did you have one kikel?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

It was out by 6 weeks. What ever happened the reminders that the sent out in previous years. :confused::confused::confused:

The bloke asked me to sort it out, no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Ah I'd say some of them can be ok and not really lose it,atleast you were able to show you had one,if you had no proof at all he prob woulda done ya! Is there not uaually a type of Post Office postcard sent out as a reminder!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

kikel wrote: »
    It was out by 6 weeks. What ever happened the reminders that the sent out in previous years. :confused::confused::confused:

The bloke asked me to sort it out, no problem.

didnt you get a reminder? i got one last week for the end of may.

An inspector called to me when i lived in Dublin. My faced dropped when he told me who he was. He commented that you must mot have a licence because of the expression on my face. He was right i didn't. 10 seconds later a smile came to my face as i realized i didn't have a TV either. I begged him to come in and check but i think he believed i didn't because i became so excited.

I went out and got a TV the next day.

• Advertisement

He got me a few wks ago havent had one since moving in!:o Just never thought of it! He was fairly cool about it and gave me 6 wks! Mind you still haven got it must put it on the to do list!:o

• Subscribers Posts: 41,464 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

they have a habit of checking up on new estates... because once you are on the system they always know...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

yep i got a reminder a while back and the new lincense is got, they do leave out reminders as far as i know

nice one kikel but unfortunately the credit card is maxed out:o

• Advertisement
Advertisement