Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland's second Lightning Detector

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 CIDK

Got in in the UK. Not budging the feckers. Oh well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 CIDK

Nearly ready to go. I had to return the LD250 before they would dispatch the PCI. Got it yesterday.

Antenna is installed in the attic, although I'm not quiet happy with the mounting components I used but I was eager. Currently cable tied to a perspex sink pipe thingi. Most of the strikes I detected last night were inline with Danno's detector in terms of time of detection and polarity etc. Location was off obviously.

Ordered my CVM Map from astrogenic yesterday and got it this morning.

Heading to B&Q now to get better mounting components. What I got yesterday was the best I could get from 4Home in Midleton but like I said I was eager.

Is the proceedure for getting online with WASP the same as posted in this thread?

Advertisement