Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

a new low for irish drinking culture?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Lockstep

What kinda panties?

She was covered in poo?

Was she hot?
    Anything on underneath the skirt

We need details.

:cool:

Who moderates the moderators on this board? You have problems!!

Being a mod doesn't stop me from being a sick SOB.
    Lolocaust FTW

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Rub her nose in her own wee?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

I got on the last nightlink last night and the place had just been scrubbed down. There was a whack of domestos when you get on. As curious as I was to know what exactly had prompted this massive clean up job, I was quite impressed that something had been done at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Profiler

Sherifu wrote: »
    Rub her nose in her own wee?

Best answer ever :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭joeybloggs

Gekko wrote: »
    Ok, er:

It was a bus heading to Arklow

Dirty women indeed!

Enough said.Dirty Arkolowians have been taking the piss out of public transport for years.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

id say ask anyone in the pub/club industry and they could tell you some stories!

i worked in a club in tenerife for a summer.now as bad as we are on weekends, you can imagine how bad us irish are on holidays! seen it all...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

OP post the video that I know you recorded on your phone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

its pretty disgusting to witness this kind of thing alright, i had one incident that springs to mind right now, was walking home from town one night, heading up an alleyway near the city centre and there was a girl, an attractive girl no less! well, i kind of went off her after she squatted down to piss, hitching the skirt up of course, then proceeded to vomit at the same time! it was disgusting, this trail of piss and spew of vomit almost made me hurl aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

I passed a side-road in Smithfield around this time last year on a bright sunny day. There were two rough-looking gentlemen there. One was squatting and unloading his capacious bowels on the road. The other was standing about three feet away, with a fag in his mouth, calmly watching.

I've recently started eating again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

gogglebok wrote: »
    unloading his capacious bowels .

Nice work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

:p Man I like that description..."unloading his capacious bowels"

Having a mega dump I would have said.

Masterly ,I say ,Masterly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,663 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Laying rectal cable, ftw.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Bros123

gogglebok wrote: »
    I passed a side-road in Smithfield around this time last year on a bright sunny day. There were two rough-looking gentlemen there. One was squatting and unloading his capacious bowels on the road. The other was standing about three feet away, with a fag in his mouth, calmly watching.

I've recently started eating again.

That reminds me of the wino in Cork who likes to empty his bowels anywhere he likes in the city center.
    I've had the misfortune to see him on McCuratain St and the bridge by the bus station.
    I'm sure anyone from the city will know the dirty filthy disgusting excuse for a human being I'm refering to.
    And he keeps begging for money even when taking a ****!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

DaveMcG wrote: »
    OP post the video that I know you recorded on your phone

sorry to disappoint you - I never thought to video what was happening. As I said, by the time I'd realised what she'd done, the deed was over.

I'm usually asleep on the bus for around half the journey if not more. And then half asleep until I get home.

Advertisement