Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best day of food you ever had?

• 16-05-2008 10:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

Ok what day will live long in the memory as a particular gorge fest?

My day dates back to a scorching summer day of 2005.

The day started off like no other...I awoke to the humming of bluebirds as they chirped against my bedroom window. I arose with a sense of exuberance which today I can only describe as exuberant.

I made my way to kitchen, and low and behold the mother had made flapjacks the night before. Went to the fridge and got myself some dr.pepper, and then began to cram flapjacks into me.

*I then played some Playstation*

Then about 12, me and my friend went to the local supervalu......it was particulary zaney as my Muslim friend bought a chicken fillet roll. I also got a chicken fillet roll and loaded it with egg mayo and lettuce. A brisk walk over to the fridge and I got myself a 1.5 litre coke. Bought some haribo as well.

The day progressed quite well when at about 9, I decided a burger might go down a treat...called the chipper and got a burger with chips....absolutely class. However I remained hungary, so decided to ring dominos and order a 12'' inch pizza. Needless to say I couldn't finish the pizza but I did put it to good use.

My last purchase of the day involved a late night cycle to the local tesco where I purchased a tub of carmelo Hagen daz...........

This is actually true, the reason I post is because I'm tempted to go crazy one last time.

Has anyone ever been so outlandish as to eat themselves to death?

Advertisement