Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

System of a Down vs Rage against the Machine

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

agent 47 wrote: »
    System of a Down vs Rage against the Machine, I don't know if this has being done before but....
    Which band is better?
    Me and my friend have being arguing for a while about which band is better.
    I personally believe System of a Down is a lot better
    Rage against the Machine I find a repetitive and the lead vocalist's voice kind of annoys me.
    What do you think?

The 2 bands aren't similar enough in style for me to compare...and again it'll always revert back to that important ingredient regardless.

YOUR OWN PERSONAL TASTE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 noloveinfear21

Any news on rage writing some new material or are they going to bother?? Thanks if anyone has any info

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Tom Morello's side project, the Nightwatchman have some new stuff out man.
    I am loving it, but that could be cos I caught them live in Melbourne. Its just him and an acoustic but it has energy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 noloveinfear21

Tom Morello's side project, the Nightwatchman have some new stuff out man.
    I am loving it, but that could be cos I caught them live in Melbourne. Its just him and an acoustic but it has energy!

Is that his one man revolution cd or does he have a new one out?? Yeah its very cool. Nice to here something really different from him. Rocking on guitar without all his effects and doing it well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Faith No More > both. :pac:
    +1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭seanironmaiden

Zack also has a new side project with the drummer of The Mars Volta.
    they're called "One Day As A Lion". they've an EP out at the end of the month. there's previews of tracks on youtube. sounds pretty cool. Zack sings and plays guitar and keyboard on the cd

Advertisement